Quality Health (Pty) Ltd provides Fulvic Acid to South Africa and the region of Southern Africa. Our focus is to promote Fulvic Acid as the “The Natures Q” the prime choice to supplements. Nature holds many secrets to our heatlh in modern day society. We at Quality Health believe that Fulvic Acid is a substance which is vital to human health. Fulvic Acid has been discovered to be one of the most important natural miracles related to life itself.
Fulvic Acid is part of the Humic structure in rich composing soil. Fulvic Acid contains a vast amount of naturally occuring bio-medicals, supercharged antioxidants, free-radical scavengers, super-oxide dismutases, nutrients, enzymes, hormones, amino acids, natural antibiotics, natural antivirals and natural fungicides. It is of low molecular weight.
Scientists have known for years that everyone requires at least 90 nutrients to maintain optimal health. These nutrients include 17 vitamins, 59 minerals, 12 amino acids and three essential fatty acids. Whilst nature has provided us capabilities to live a long and healthy life, unfortunately the processing of foods and the depletion of nutrients in our soils are some of the biggest reasons for nutrient deficiencies within our bodies. Fortunately, scientists have found that Fulvic Acid, an element found in soil, makes nutrients more available from food we ingest and thus corrects deficiencies quickly and safely.
What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic Acid is the element found in Humus, the highly nutritious layer of the earth. Partially decomposed matter is the basis of Humus and Peat. It is this highly nutritious layer that feeds plants and ensures that they grow strong and healthy. Fulvic Acid is created in extremely small amounts by millions of beneficial microbes that work on the decaying plant matter. It combines, with a variety of minerals, to create a complex molecular compound. Fulvic Acid works to activate the nutrients within soil so that they can be utilized by cells of plants and humans.
It is often referred to as natures miracle molecule and for a good reason. Fulvic Acid is so powerful that a single Fulvic Acid molecule is capable of carrying 65 or more minerals and trace elements directly into our body’s cells. This is just one of its properties that provides Fulvic Acid with the ability to have a dramatic impact on all diseases and concerns.
For some years, Fulvic Acid has gone unnoticed as a potential supplement. Recent research have shown a number of potential benefits, which I am going to outline below:
What are the benefits of Fulvic Acid?
1. Fulvic Acid is termed as a Super Cell Conductor. It has the vital capability of releasing the potential of all nutrients we consume. When minerals and trace elements from food come into contact with Fulvic Acid, they are dissolved into a form that makes them more active and more available to the body. These minerals fuse with Fulvic Acid and because of its small molecular size, it has the ability to take these nutrients directly to the cells of our bodies. Additionally, Fulvic Acid makes the cells more permeable and receptive to these nutrients. Essentially Fulvic Acid mobilizes food to become our medicine.
2.A mineral-rich tide flows constantly through all parts of our body in the form of water, the universal solvent, Fulvic Acid molecules that nourishes as well as carries the waste away.
3. Almost every sickness, disease and ailment could be traced, ultimately to a mineral deficiency. Fulvic Acid molecules acts as a carrier compound fast and effectively.
4. Fulvic Acid is a natural, powerful antioxidant and helps to neutralise free radicals. These free radicals are harmful, highly reactive compounds that cause the destruction of soft tissues, encouraging cell mutations, altering genes, disrupting chemical and hormonal reasons within tour bodies, destroying the optimal function of glands and thus making it more of the most widely acceptable theories of aging and disease.
5.We are all conscious of cleansing our bodies externally and yet few pay attention to internal cleansing. Fulvic Acid is highly effective at neutralising and detoxifying harmful toxins and pollutants including heavy metals such as lead and mercury. Fulvic Acid bonds with these heavy metals, a process called “Chelation” and then converts them into inactive compounds which can be eliminated through normal excretory processes.
6. Fulvic Acid increases oxygenation of all soft tissue and cells in our bodies. Oxygenating the cells is vital because it enhances energy production and counters numerous concerns.
7. Fulvic Acid is considered to be one of the safest and most potent antiviral substances available today. A generally accepted benefit of Fulvic Acid is that it can be used for long periods of time without creating resistance. The implication of using Fulvic Acid for viral infections goes well beyond simply using it for colds and flu.
8. When used externally, Fulvic Acid can be used to treat abrasions, open cuts, wounds, leg ulcers, insect bites and numerous other skin complaints. Athletes’s foot can be avoided as Fulvic Acid displays powerful fungicidal properties and it can be also used to treat fungal toenails which are difficult to eradicate using conventional drugs.
For more direct product information please write an email to Info@qualityhealthafrica.co.za and we shall gladly attend to your questions or product needs. To place an order you can choose your product on our website and we will ship it to your doorstep. Orders can be place at Sales@qualityhealthafrica.co.za
Andrew Van Vuuren – Quality Health Africa